JeffCo Express is a program operated by
Jefferson County Community Partnership
We have sub contracted the operation of our service to OATS TRANSIT and so all employment issues need to be directed to OATS.
OATS TRANSIT frequently has a need for full- and/or part-time driving staff. Drivers are an integral part of OATS TRANSIT operations. Without caring drivers who safely and efficiently transport our riders to their destination, OATS TRANSIT would not be able to operate.
You must apply online at OATS TRANSIT's website.
To be an OATS TRANSIT driver, you must:
- Take and pass a U. S. Dept. of Transportation physical.
- Take and pass U. S. Dept. of Transportation road test.
- Have a current Missouri Chauffeurs license (Class E or Commercial Drivers License) with no more than four (4) points assessed and a passenger endorsement.
- Have basic knowledge of vehicle mechanics.
- Be a minimum of 25 years of age.
- Be eligible for bonding.
- Take and pass a drug screening test prior to driving a vehicle and undergo drug and alcohol testing randomly throughout employment.
OATS is an equal opportunity employer M/F/H/V